Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patricks Day


Mylee has been so excited for St. Patricks Day! She has been looking for Leprechauns and trying to figure out how to catch one. Her eyes were huge when she got to preschool today and there were green footprints, green crayons, green stickers, green paper and the chairs were all upside down. She was so excited because when I was doing her hair I told her what happened in my first grade class! (Mr. Rapp was the best!) When she walked in she had to tell all her friends the same thing happened to her mom when she was little! SOOO Cute!

I can't believe that Bronson turned 6 Months on Sunday! These last 6 months have flown by and I have loved every second of it! Being a mom is the BEST job you can have! I feel so blessed to be with my kids every day!

No comments:

Slide Show