Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mylee's 4th birthday



I can't believe that my little girl is 4 years old. I don't know where the last 4 years went... It is crazy how fast time goes. We were so lucky to have my mom and Lacey come out for Mylee's birthday. It was such a fun day we started with a party in the morning and my mom made the best crepes and homemade jam :) Then we went to Mylee's last swimming lesson. She did so good! It is so fun to see her progress and push herself. I sometimes wonder if she is half fish.... Then we went to Chuck E Cheese where Mylee had fun playing the games with aunt Lacey! Then we went to a movie and saw the second Night at the Museum. And finally when Jed got home from work we did cake and Ice Cream. It was a fun filled day, only the best for our little princess.
We are so lucky and blessed to have little Miss Mylee in our lives. She is the best thing that has ever happened to both Jed and I. I can't imagine my life without her. She has the cutest personality and brightens my day. I love you Mylee!





























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! It looks like you guys had a great time on her birthday!! I can't believe you have a 4 year old either! It is so exciting though! Time does fly! Happy Birthday to your princess!

A Piece of the Petersons said...

How Cute! I love her little mouse face when she is drinking out of the straw! That is so fun that you got to have family there for her special day! She is so darling! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

A Piece of the Petersons said...

Brittney... My sister in law just called me and said that she saw rachelle comment on facebook. I just want you to know that i am here for you if you need anything and i am sooo sorry for what happened. You are such a great person and a wonderful mother. Know that you and your family are in our prayers! We Love You!

Slide Show