Monday, July 20, 2009

Louisville Zoo

Last Friday we went to the Louisville Zoo. It was so much fun. The zoo was really clean and nice. Mylee was so excited to see the "Gorillers" We got to watch the elephants do their daily aerobics. It was so cute the baby elephant would hold on to the moms tail with its trunk. Mylee was so funny with her map of the zoo... She would look at the pictures of the animals and tell me where she though we should all go. Before we left she had to make sure we had seen all the animals!




Look at the Giraffes tongue... It was so long!

4 comments:

Travis and Mindi Eames said...

Wha... little miss Mylee is no longer little. She looks like a girl instead of little toddler. :0 Oh my heck she is beautiful! That zoo looked to fun! I bet it kicked Reno's ghetto, barnyard, in the backyard of someones house... zoo! Hahaha that was so funny and totally the most ghetto! :)

Travis and Mindi Eames said...

Oh... and you have my song I want on your blog. I forgot how to add songs on my blog, and I just can't figure it out. :(

A Piece of the Petersons said...

How cute! The part about Mylee with the map makes me laugh because that is exactly what Bronwyn does with the map at the zoo. Its like one of her favorite places to go. We are really going to have to get these little girls together when you guys get back! (when do you guys get back anyway?) ..... Looks like you guys are having fun!

JaMie said...

Her hair bows are so extra super cute! I love it! She is such a mini you!! What a cuttie! We have to get the girls together in the fall!!!

Slide Show